You Are A Beautiful Blogger

Feb 24, 2010


It is nice to wake up to an affirmation that somebody out there thinks you are beautiful! A big thanks to Chris and acmomcee for giving me this award! Now I really feel beautiful, despite the weight gain, ha ha!

The rules in this are simple:
1. Thank the beautiful bloggers who gave you this award
2 Pass the love around to 10 more beautiful bloggers and let them know about it
3. Share 7 things about yourself.

So here are my 7 things:
1. I love my husband and kids and thinks the world of them.
2. I love to read and I sometimes check out the ending of a story to spare me the heart attack.
3. I love cooking, but cooking does'nt seem to love me back!
4. I would rather do the laundry than the ironing.
5. I hate clutter and a dirty kitchen.
6. I love kamote fries.
7. I love gardening!

So, I am sharing the love to these pretty mom bloggers out there: Ehms, Tinay, Snow, and I will update this as soon as I found great new blogs :-)


2 comments: to “ You Are A Beautiful Blogger

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster