ITS NOT TOO LATE! Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest!!!

Mar 17, 2010

It is better late than never! I have meaning to join this contest since day one but have been either very busy or very lazy to do so, or both. Not until when somebody reminded me about it did I realize that I have to make this post about this amazing contest! And to think that I can win as must as $500 in prizes! Then why did I wasted my time writing about reviews that pays $3 for a 200 word article? Yeah, I know, a complete waste of time. So here we are folks, announcing, presenting and Drum Roll please! Dyaran!





Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy And Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life


So what are you waiting for? Its not too late! You still have the whole day to think about blogging this extravagant contest ever!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster