Mommy Moments: Summer Days Are Here!

Mar 26, 2010

mommy moments

If you ask my kids what their favorite time of the year is other than Christmas, then it will definitely be summer. They have unlimited play time and they can stay up as late as they want. Since their classes ended last week and this, my husband and me has been coming in late for work for two days in a row! That is because we stay up as late as them and sometimes wake up as late as well!

Summer also means one thing for my kids: swimming, which is their favorite in the world. I guess the picture above would show it to you. Summer also means we get to go home to the province, and enjoy picnics in the park.




If only adults can have the summer off as well, then it will indeed be a lot of fun. As it is, we only get to enjoy the long weekends because of the holidays. Anyway, I hope you all have a nice and enjoyable summer!


5 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Summer Days Are Here!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster