Think Happy Thoughts

Mar 16, 2010

This picture has nothing do with this post. But I try to look at beautiful things and think happy thoughts today to take my mind off a big disappointment. Something I was expecting never materialized because of a very unfortunate event, namely somebody else's ineptitude! Oh well, if emails could kill, I would probably have hurt that somebody pretty badly already. But as it is, all I can do is seethe with anger and despair! Gah! So now, all I do is look at flowers and dream about winning the lotto to keep my mind off murder!


2 comments: to “ Think Happy Thoughts

  • Chris
    March 16, 2010  

    dont worry, maybe there is something better for you out there!

  • Nortehanon
    March 17, 2010  

    I agree with Chris. Sometimes there are things that are not meant to be. They don't happen because something better is waiting.

    Pero natawa ako dun sa last sentence mo (getting off your mind the idea of murder)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster