Boracay in July

Apr 23, 2010


Its only 83 days, 4 hours and 15 minutes and counting before our trip family trip to Boracay this July! Thanks to Cebu Pacific, I was able to buy tickets for my family, all eight of us for less than six thousand pesos, round trip! Yes, it was a steal. The only problem is our flight arrives 5pm in Kalibo, then we will travel to Caticlan on a van for maybe two hours then by ferry to Boracay. We would be exhausted by then to catch a glimpse of the ocean and the night life at the beach! Not that there will be much to see for 6 and 7 year-old's and 2 grandma's, ha ha!

This early, I am looking already at budget friendly hotels and restaurants so we can maximize our trip. For a party of eight, more than half of our budget will be on accommodations and food. Will I have enough money for travel insurance for all of us? I hope so. I also wish we can get good packages for our group on the activities that we can all enjoy like island hopping, banana boat ride and snorkeling. I hope my kids and my mother and sister and my mother-in-law enjoy this trip. We are all so excited already!


3 comments: to “ Boracay in July

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster