Mommy Moments: Shoes

Apr 13, 2010

mommy moments

For last Friday's Mommy Moments theme of shoes, here is my very late entry. This was taken when we were at the QC Circle for some family time. They had to take off their shoes at the playground. Danniel and Ishi only have one pair of rubber shoes, but my eldest Drexelle has maybe 3. I just bought him shoes from Adidas which he said he doesnt like because its not "uso" and the pair below is what his classmates are wearing as well. I know, his personal style and tastes are evolving!


The picture below is Ishi's latest pair of sandals. We bought it last Christmas and she wore it during graduation. While we were fitting this at the mall, she wouldnt take them off anymore! And she has more sandals than I have. I hope when she gets older we can share shoes, ha ha!



Check out more shoes picture at Mommy Moments!



3 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Shoes

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster