Unique Gift Ideas

Apr 5, 2010


I am sure you have lots of friends or family members who are graduating or celebrating their birthday or other occasions this month. So if you are looking for unique gift ideas, I would recommend these funny t-shirts. They are sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. I fell in love with these unique t-shirts when I saw my friend wearing food tshirts with witty captions and great designs. They are indeed good conversations starters at parties and shows just how cool the wearer is! I was dying to get one for myself so she told me about Tcritic as well. I was browsing their website for some designs and my eldest son who recently turned 12 also loved theTwilight designs. No surprise there! Even my husband wanted a biker shirt! Haha, now I know what I will get him for his birthday this June. But they have other items as well, not just tshirts and clothing items, but even posters, mugs, caps , bumper stickers, home decors and the lovable tote bag pictured above. My friends can expect to get that tote bag for their birthdays! These are indeed unique gift ideas that everybody would love so check them out now.


0 comments: to “ Unique Gift Ideas

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster