Chelsea Market and Cafe

Jun 29, 2010

We had a birthday lunch celebration for our boss yesterday and it was at the Chelsea Market and Cafe in Podium. It was my first time to eat there and to my untrained palate, the food was superb! I will just let some of the pictures here tell you how much I enjoyed the food. I wasn't able to take pictures of the food on the other table, but just let me tell you that they were as good. Please excuse the quality of the photos are we were so excited to eat and they were poised with their knives while I was shooting, ha ha. We were that excited with the food as though we were looking at New Summer Fashionscollection!

I don't know what you call this bread but it was so delicious. Since the portions were big, we shared these dishes.Crispy Duck Confit and Mushroom Risotto.
Roasted Whole Garlic-Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Mashed Potatoes. The chicken was so tender!
The boss ordered 3 kinds of thin crust pizzas: All Meat, Five Cheese and Roasted Portabello Mushroom. I loved the Five Cheese!And now, dessert galore!

This is the NY Chocolate Chip Brown Cookie Dough Cheesecake, a mouthful!
And I forgot what the name is but this is the best among the desserts we had.
This is the Banana Crunch Cream Pie. Was too sweet for my taste.
This is the free smores
And the free Choc-Nut that comes with the coffee condiments. I love choc-nut!
Of course, the food at Chelsea does not come cheap. Expect to spend around P1,000 per person when you dine here.


0 comments: to “ Chelsea Market and Cafe

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster