Father's Day 2010

Jun 25, 2010

mommy moments

Father's Day was just a simple day for us. We went to church and then to SM to play at the Tom's World and to buy some groceries and then went home to have lunch. We are saving up for our trip to Boracay next month so we didn't really plan on eating out. Both my father and father-in-law are both gone now so there was also no celebration at home. My husband was the only Dad in our compound last Sunday as his brother was in Bulacan, his sister's husband works abroad and his other brother lives somewhere else.

This was the card my kid's made for him and I can see that he was realy touched by their effort.

My eldest son did the lettering while Ishi and Danniel lent him their scissors, glue and crayons and just basically cheered him while he was doing the drawing.

We actually got this rolled note from the church earlier during the mass when the priest blessed the Dad's. The kids had the idea of putting it in his card as it was very apt for what they feel for their father.
While I was watching my kids do this card for their father, I can feel their love for their Dad and I am really thankful to God for giving me this family. I did not have a particularly happy childhood and I wish that my kids are getting the best time of their lives with us as their parents.


3 comments: to “ Father's Day 2010

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster