Goodbye Blogger?

Jun 21, 2010

Forgive me for not being active in blogging lately. I am thinking of may be taking this blog to new directions given that I have been blogging for almost two years now. I am currently checking out webhosting reviews and might decide to move to another host. Not that I don't love blogger because I do, but I guess if I want to be taken more seriously, I have to blog from my own host and not just from a free web host. Although there are blogspot blogs out there that are considered authoritative, my blog is considered "a bit of fancy." Admittedly, this blog is a hobby but I put much effort here too. While I ask people to read and comment on my blog, I get hurt too when they dismiss it as just another blogspot blog. Some people can be just plain cruel. Anyway, I will continue writing about articles that makes me laugh, about family trips and bonding moments, about special occasions and simple joys and about motherhood and friendship. I will write about anything and everything that made me or could make me happy. This is my blog after all. If some would like to dismiss this blog as a waste of time, they are entitled to their opinion. It doesn't matter if this blog is on blogger or another webhost. As long as I enjoy writing it, then this blog will stay!


4 comments: to “ Goodbye Blogger?

  • auditions-auditions
    June 23, 2010  

    Hi,

    Great post, I like this post.
    I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at
    http://auditions-auditions.blogspot.com
    So would you put my blog too, on you...

    you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

    Hope you would add my blog.
    Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

  • ♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣
    June 23, 2010  

    I have two blogspot blogs but I bought a domain so it'll look more "personal" than having the blogspot on it's name. :)

  • Rochelle
    June 24, 2010  

    I've been inactive from blogging these past few days too. But i'll pick up the pace again this week. Good luck in finding a new webhost. Best regards!

  • camilyn
    July 05, 2010  

    You have a fine blog. Multiple ip hosting is the newest triumphant method in SEM. Multiple domain name hosting facilitates your web-site to acquire good backlinks from numerous ip addresses. This process surely aids the webpage in attaining keyword ranking.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster