Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Jun 23, 2010

To my one true north, it was my lucky day 32 years ago when you were born. I wish that we grow to be a hundred years old together. Just like the song below, I want to grow old with you.

Since Adam Sandler is your favorite, here is a song that I would like to dedicate to you.

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

I love you, Sweetheart. At sabi nga pala ni Ishi, pa-burger ka naman!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster