Cheap Accomodations in Boracay

Jul 13, 2010

We will be in Boracay starting tomorrow until Saturday, thanks to the Cebu Pacific seat sale. To give you an idea how excited my kids are, imagine yourself as a kid in a toy store with the mandate to buy all that you can, then double that. Ha ha. Maybe not that excited, but you get the picture. Yes, the words Boracay, white sand, swimming, snorkeling and food trip are always in their sentences! There will be eight of us traveling on this budget trip so I had to be very creative in booking accommodations for us. I was able to get a room for 3 nights and 3 days for eight of us for only P5,600! I thought I was lucky when I found a resort that was offering a promo of P2998 per room for a 3D/2N stay, but when I confirmed with them over the phone, they were giving me a much higher price! We were willing so stay at that resort farther from the beach because of what I thought was already a reasonable price. It turns out from my email, texts and calls, that mostly remained unanswered, that the owner has not heard of customer service. I doubt it if we will be comfortable at his resort because he doesn't seem the type to know about info on a twin air mattress much less care about prospective clients. Ha ha, yes I am mad at him!

Good thing my friend and office mate hails from Kalibo and she very kindly helped me with the arrangements for the resort, transportation and food. Just now I received a call from the driver who will pick us up from the airport. This is turning out to be a fun trip after all!

Watch out for my Boracay budget trip information when I get back!


1 comments: to “ Cheap Accomodations in Boracay

  • Arbee
    July 15, 2010  

    wow, hopefully me and my girlfriend will be able to get this cheap accommodations in Bora..

    nice blog....

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster