Villa Criselda Resort in Boracay

Jul 21, 2010

We were in Boracay for four days last week and we stayed at Villa Criselda resort. For the eight of us, we were able to get one room for only P1,800 per night and an extra bed for P300. There are 2 queen-sized beds, an aircon, ref, tv, hot and cold shower and best of all-Free Wifi! This is really a best-value resort and the staff is very accommodating. If I return to Boracay, I will be sure to stay here again, not only because of the rustic furniture, but because I really had the best value for my money. The resort is just a block away from D'Talipapa, where there are many souvenir stores and restaurants. There is an Andok's restaurant that is open 24 hours and a Mang Inasal, where there is free unlimited rice, ha ha. The resort is also just 2-3 minutes walk away from the beach. here are some of the pictures of Villa Criselda, but do please excuse the quality as I had a camera mishap!

They also offer cooking services or use of their cooking facilities if you want to cook your own meal. You can also rent a water dispenser and buy the water much cheaper than when you buy outside. I only discovered the morning when we were about to check out so I already spent more for water.
This is the entrance to the resort.

The garden view. The only thing missing is a swimming pool and my kids would not want to leave!
Our pink deluxe room.
The resort is fully booked when we arived, and our neighbors are combination of Filipino and foreign guests.
The queen-sized bed which fit me, my mother in law and my daughter. My mother, sister and my son sleeps on the other bed while my husband and eldest son took to the extra mattress.



They also sent somebody to assist us at the jetty port because we arrived in the evening and I really appreciated that because I want to be sure that we arrive safely with the kids.

So next time you need a room in Boracay, try Villa Criselda Resort in Boracay. Their website is www.villacriseldaboracay.com or look for Randy at 09187225599.


3 comments: to “ Villa Criselda Resort in Boracay

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster