Bathroom Lighting - Redecorating Your Bathroom

Aug 3, 2010

I am not picky, but I am sure that people will agree with me that a clean bathroom is a requirement in any house. I hate going to other people's house or even on establishments like hotels and restaurants, only to see that the bathroom is dirty. Call it a pet peeve, but it is too much to ask for a nice smelling and well-lighted bathroom? So in the house we are currently renting, we re-decorated the bathroom at our own expense. We had new tiles, sink and bowls and mirrors. We also did something about the bathroom lighting and it sure made a big difference! I initially wanted some vanity lighting but I realized that the cost was too much and it was not my own house anyway so we just opted for the practical ones. Now, the bathroom looks good and the shower is divine! Changing the lighting really did wonders in the decoration and over-all design of the bathroom. If only we had some space for a bath tub, then the bathroom would be perfect! And big thanks to the bathroom lighting, my daughter loves the bathroom more than any other part of the house! And I don't blame her, ha ha!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster