Family Bonding

Aug 3, 2010

Coming from a recent out of town travel to Boracay, I just realized that my kids would also enjoy a family trip within the metro. I realized that an overnight stay at a hotel would be just fun for all of us! So I booked a room for us at Go Hotel in Mandaluyong. They have free wi-fi, a 22 inch LCD TV and a bed. Of course, it would be a lot more fun if we could stay in one of those holiday lodges and I am sure that we can and we will in the future. But in the meantime, a hotel in the city would have to do. The hotel is adjacent to the Robinsons Forum mall so we can order take-out and stay in the room to watch TV, play PSP and use the Internet. This may sound boring to some but when we were in Boracay, the kids just wanted to stay in the room and play Farm ville instead of taking walks in the beach. Well, that was after we had a heavy lunch and so I understand how sleepy they felt. So I guess this family bonding time at the hotel will be just perfect for us!


0 comments: to “ Family Bonding

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster