I am Joining Quicker8's Blog Contest and you should too!

Aug 25, 2010

There are 3 great reasons why you should join Quicker8's blog contest like me:

1st prize - Ladies Chronograph (bic face) watch (Which I will win, by the way!)
2nd price - Kate Spade kikay kit (orange) (Which I can also win)
3rd price - Kate Spade kikay kit (floral) (Which I might also win)

I love the prizes, what can I say?

To join, simply follow these:
1. Subscribe to her feed via email located right side bar (REQUIRED) - 1 Entry
2. Blog about the contest along with the Prizes {You MUST include the Prizes and the link}- 5 Entries ( If you have multiple blogs, much better). Each blog post along with the Prizes -5 Entries.
3. Leave a comment in this blog post telling what you did and give the link of the blog post. 1 Entry.
4. Comment to any of her posts from August 8,2010 to Sept 8,2010 and you’ll have 1 entry each comment. (Make it sure it's at least three word ! LOL And NO SPAMMING, PLEASE!)

So join now and get a chance to battle me for that watch! Ha ha! I love this contest! Good luck Quicker8!


3 comments: to “ I am Joining Quicker8's Blog Contest and you should too!

  • Nortehanon
    August 25, 2010  

    Dinah! Good luck! I am hoping and praying you'll win this. Balitaan mo ako kung sakali, ha.

    How generous naman for the blog owner to have a such lovely prices.

  • Faye
    August 30, 2010  

    thanks for joining Dinah!:) good luck!:)

  • Anonymous
    September 01, 2010  

    Faye, Just let you know that I subscribe via email - done. Blog about the prize which the link is hhtp://windingcreekcircle.com/2010/09/01/quicker8-com-is-having-a-giveaway

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster