I Want A Beach House

Aug 18, 2010

I heard about Wrightsville Beach homes for sale and I am buying one. That is, as soon as I get my inheritance from my long-lost billionaire grandfather who has been searching forever for his only grandchild. Or as soon as I get my hands on those millions of cash from Namibia that an email told me about. I am waiting for the money to come in now because I gave them my bank account number and signed a waiver. Or once I receive my winnings from a contest I didn't join but won anyway according to a text message I just got. If you cant tell, I am obviously dreaming here. But I have always believed that dreams are free so we should never set any boundaries. Its true that owning a beach house is one of my grandest dreams and if I can find a way to make it come true, then I will. My kids love the water, and I am an Aquarian, so I do too. Although I do not know how to swim, I know that the sound of the rolling waves is enough for me to love the beach. I can give you a thousand reasons why I would love to own a beach house, or just a house for that matter, but I think you all know those reasons already. I am just dreaming but what if it comes true?


0 comments: to “ I Want A Beach House

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster