Mommy Moments: Movies and Kids

Aug 20, 2010

mommy moments

My kids love watching movies. I have always lamented that they hate reading but love watching TV and movies. And here they are posing at the lobby SM Cinemas at standees of some movies that were showing one weekend that we were there. By the way, SM Sta Mesa and Manila offer this P10 movie.


Of these three movies, only Drexelle and I watched Karate Kid. The rest, we watched only on DVD. I wanted him to watch this new movie and compare it with the karate kid I grew up with. My son liked it, loved the soundtrack with Justin Bieber singing and just plain adore Jaden. Me, I found it sweet that my son and I bonded over something we both loved!


2 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Movies and Kids

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster