My Handyman

Aug 31, 2010

Meet my husband Noel, the handyman. His shirt says "Do It Yourself" and that was exactly what he did yesterday during the holiday. He made a chair and a table, and spray painted the refrigerator. Too bad he doesn't know much about air conditioning and we still have to check with an Air Conditioning Company if our wiring can withstand a new aircon. But I know that he would have done it himself if he knew.

Here is yours truly painting the table and chair. I did a terrific job, if I may say so myself, ha ha ha!
It was a very productive weekend for us and although we weren't able to go out for a family time, the kids had a wonderful time too playing! They made those wooden guns from scrap wood and played police and robbers.What a nice weekend!


0 comments: to “ My Handyman

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster