TV Addict

Aug 19, 2010

My husband is a certifiable TV addict. He can sit all day in front of the TV and watch it all day, standing up only for restroom breaks and meals. Okay, maybe not that much exactly because I don't let him do that at all. But I know, if left to his own devices and with nothing else to do, he can just do that. That is also one sore point when it comes to the kids: I tell them no TV during school days. But they cant help it when the TV is on and their Dad is watching, right? And we have a small living room! Just last night, we were all outside and he was alone in the house watching basketball and we can hear him laughing by himself. When I get back inside, I asked him why he was laughing and he said it was something funny at the TV. I told him when we move to Montalban on our dream house, he better save up for a satellite dish because I don't think there are cable operators there yet. Of course, that is already part of his plans! And he is even saving up for an LCD TV. I better start saving up a treadmill too, otherwise my husband will grow as big as a mountain!


0 comments: to “ TV Addict

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster