You Say What?

Aug 9, 2010

I found a new website called You Say Too and its a site where you can earn more money by revenue sharing. I am still reading up on how you can do that but according to one post, all you have to do is sign up, link your site and write. And then your article gets published twice, once in your site and then at You Say Too, which gets redirected to your site every time it gets clicked. That is one cool site huh! But other than the income opportunity, I also found some cool stuff worth sharing in Facebook just like this application called make your future baby. It allows you to see what your baby would look like after uploading some pictures. It is fun and has lots of potential, if you know what I mean, ha ha! I also saw this game called monkey defense and it is very addictive. I wish they have an application like this that I can download on my phone. But enough about the games and cool stuff because I need to read more about how I can earn some money from this cool website! Why don't you try and visit it to see for yourself?


0 comments: to “ You Say What?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster