First Train Ride

Sep 3, 2010

I would love for my kids to have new experiences and to get to try new things. So when he said he wanted to ride a train, we were off to Baclaran so he can try the LRT. And here he was excitedly posing with the Manong Guard at the Carriedo train station. He was asking a lot of questions like what are the rocks on the train rail for, why are there fines when you go down to the rail and a lot more! He was really happy with his first train ride.
I like to try new experiences as well and one of those on my list is to climb Mount Pinatubo. We are hoping to schedule this early next year but I am already saving up for a La Sportiva Hiking shoes. One must be sure to have the right gear when climbing a great mountain!


1 comments: to “ First Train Ride

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster