I Tried Being Nice But...

Sep 14, 2010

So I tried being nice yesterday and all I had to show for it was this big, bad headache! Really, my body was telling me that one cant be that nice and not suffer a physical manifestation of the futility of the exercise! I guess I have to hire a Personal Injury Attorney Austin if I am to continue being nice. Some people really cant be bothered to read emails, check details or even be professional anymore. And while one tries to be nice, I don't know why, but it seems that more people are just trying your patience. I tried being as professional as I can be and point errors in a nice and diplomatic way, but it seems all of it was just wasted. I tried being more accommodating than usual, but some people has a year's supply of stupidity! I have to submit that there are instances when it is no body's fault and things really can just go bad on its own. So when that is the case, the only thing to do is find a solution and move on. And you would think that those people who have a record of stupidity would be the first ones to do just that right? But no, they have the gall to look for somebody to blame! Okay, I rest my case. I will try to be nice and wont let these people bother me anymore. But woe to the person who tries my patience one more time!


0 comments: to “ I Tried Being Nice But...

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster