Mommy Makeover

Sep 6, 2010

If you ask me right now, this very moment, what I want for Christmas, I would say I want a mommy makeover. I love my body and I do mean not to give you guys ideas to the contrary but I believe that one must always be open to improvement. I exercise regularly and I try to eat properly but we cannot discount the age factor on how we look. A California tummy tuck sounds good too but I don't think I have a need for a Los Angeles breast reduction just now. As long as these procedures are done by refutable doctors and clinics, then I see no real problem. Of course, some would disagree with me and say that these procedures are too invasive and too expensive. I guess if one is not informed and is not aware of many good clinics then they could very easily say that. I would have to say that beauty has its price and one must be willing to pay the price for it and that's a fact of life. As long as I its my own money I am going to spend for something that will give me personal satisfaction, then I would go ahead and do it. Again, as long as my health is not going to be in danger, then this is an option.


0 comments: to “ Mommy Makeover

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster