Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Sep 8, 2010

Its is budget time in my company and I cringe at the sheer number of paper we are using now to print the necessary copies. We have a recycling policy so we reuse papers as much as possible, but I can still feel the number of trees we are killing so to speak. Even when I go grocery shopping, I ask the bagger to limit the number of plastics to use in packing. In this way, I know that I use as little plastic as possible. At home, we also reuse plastic food containers and milk cans as planters for the garden. We also use plastic bottles for hanging plants. The local school also requires the kids to bring recyclable materials weekly. This way, they are made aware that not everything has to be thrown into thrash right away. I was also glad to have found out that recycling electronic components already exist for use of big companies. It means that even big businesses are aware of the importance of recycling and are working to help save our planet. I just hope that all our efforts are enough to extend the life our dear planet. So let us all do our share and reduce, reuse, recycle!


0 comments: to “ Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster