What's Missing?

Oct 6, 2010

This is my house in Montalban Rizal and we are building it little by little. We do what we can, with what we have. So last month, we finished painting the walls with primer. We will go there again one weekend and paint it with the color that we have decided on. But other than the ceiling and the tiles, what else is missing? Cabinets, decors, table set and a lot more! Obviously there are still a lot of things to do and buy here but I will start by looking for cabinet doors, and i think wholesale cabinet doors are cheaper. I can even get unfinished cabinet doors and then we will just paint it to match the color of the house. This is the way to build a dream house when you have no budget: you do it little by little.

The kitchen counter is the unpainted portion of the room at the far end. After tiling the counter, we will scout for a good carpenter to do those cabinets right away.
Then the rest of the house, like these bare walls of the rooms must have something on them to make it look interesting. I am thinking of decorating this with our travel photos.
I am frustrated with the lack of funds in building this house, but I am amazed that we are even able to buy stuff for it. I mean, we have 3 kids in school and we are paying a house mortgage and rental, and a monthly installment on our motorcycle and we are just ordinary employees! I guess God really provides for all our needs!


1 comments: to “ What's Missing?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster