Nov 26, 2010
This other picture was taken one of Danniel's educational trip. The crocodile was huge and he fit easily inside its mouth. I think this is in Boom na Boom in Pasay.
Enjoy your Mommy Moments!
IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER
- by Erma Bombeck
written after she found out she was dying from cancer).
would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.
I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.
I would have talked less and listened more.
I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.
I would have eaten the popcorn in the 'good' living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.
I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
I would have shared more of the responsibility carried by my husband.
I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
I would have sat on the lawn with my grass stains.
I would have cried and laughed less while watching television and more while watching life.
I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
When my kids kissed me impetuously, I would never have said, 'Later. Now go get washed up for dinner.' There would have been more 'I love yous; More 'I'm sorrys.
But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute, look at it and really see it ... live it and never give it back.
STOP SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF!!!
Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what.
Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us.
If you don't mind, send this on to all the women you are grateful to have as friends.
Maybe we should all grab that purple hat earlier.
Please send this to the wonderful women in your life.
If you do, something good will happen--you will boost another woman's self esteem.
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.-Oprah WinfreySo here are just some things I am thankful for this week:
Life Cant Wait is celebrating her blogversary and is doing it with a bang with this giveaway! Here are the wonderful prizes at stake:
First Prize: 40$ Cash
One month 125x125 Ad Spaces on High PR Blogs
One month 125x125 Ad Spaces
One month 125x125 Ad Spaces
and a bonus prize for Philippine bloggers is this pretty necklace from her friend, Lira!
Here are the Mandatory Rules(all other entries will be void if these are not completed):
* Follow my two blogs (Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next) through Google Friend Connect, please indicate your name/nick (+5entries)
* Subscribe to my two blogs via email (found on my blogs' sidebar) then leave the email address you used to subscribe (+5entries)
* Add these blogs on your blogroll: Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next (Please indicate the URL of your blogs where you have added my blogs) (+5entries/blog)
* LIKE the Up Now and What's Next in Facebook. Please indicate your Facebook Profile Name (+3entries)
* Create a post on your blog sharing my giveaway with the list of sponsors and my badge, found below are the codes you can copy and paste to your blog. Then send me the blog post's direct link. (Bloggers with multiple blogs are welcome, just send me each link) (+5entries/blog post)
*Place my giveaway badge (code below) until the last day of the giveaway. Multiple blogs are welcome, just send me the link where you have placed my giveaway badge (+5entries/blog)
* Follow me on Twitter (@annmarice) then indicate your twitter username (+2entries)
* Tweet my giveaway, "Please Join Life Can't Wait's First Ever Giveaway http://bit.ly/cn1gE4 @annmarice #giveaway" can be done as many times as you want but I will only give (+2entries) for tweeting. Send me the link of your tweet
* Comment on any of my posts within the giveaway period but please make sure it's a quality comment. Uhmm One word comment will not be accepted, sorry. Leave me the link for each comment together with the nick/name used NOTE: Submit all your comments link here (+2 entries/comment)
* Grab my blog badge (code can be found on my sidebar) then leave me the blog/s URL where you placed my badge (+2entries/blog)
* Share my giveaway on Facebook, Digg, etc. You may share it once per social networking sites. Just leave me the links where you share it(+2entries/social networking site)
Real Mothers don't eat quiche;
They don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils
Are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors,
Filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried play dough
Doesn't come out of carpets.
Real Mothers don't want to know what
The vacuum just sucked up...
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?'
And get their answer when a little
Voice says, 'Because I love you best.'
Real Mothers know that a child's growth
Is not measured by height or years or grade...
It is marked by the progression of Mummy to Mum to Mother.....