Tiles Today, Cabinets Tomorrow!

Nov 24, 2010

You know how we are slowly (but surely!) trying to build the dream house, right? The kitchen and the rest room are now being tiled and the construction is too slow for my comfort. The tiles for whole house are also being laid and there are only 2-3 people working. It started last Monday and was supposed to be finished by Saturday but there were a few setbacks so I hope they finish by this weekend! I really hope they finish soon because we are planning on putting the ceiling and kitchen cabinets soon. I have already chosen my beautiful kitchen cabinet doors although it was a really tough choice because I also saw bamboo cabinet doors that I loved. It was really too bad that I didn't check those cabinet doors online because there were really nice choices. Anyway, I really want this to be over soon so that we can finally enjoy the beauty and comfort of our home.


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster