Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Nov 10, 2010

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.-Oprah Winfrey
So here are just some things I am thankful for this week:
1. My family is happy and healthy.
2. My husband is keen on having a healthy body by running everyday and eating properly. He loves us, that's why.
3. My mother and sister for all their love.
4. Being able to slowly but surely build the dream house.
5. Karen's birthday lunch at Kalye Juan: good food, great company.
6. Cagayan de Oro in March, yehey!
7. Danniel's upcoming 8th birthday.
8. My new camera, thanks to Vangie and a 6-month no interest deal!
9. Looking forward to Christmas parties and get-togethers.
10. For the smell of coffee this morning to remind me to be happy just because!

To know how this meme started and for photo credits, check this out.



0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster