Dec 30, 2010
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com
Its three days to Christmas and that time of the week again to count our blessings! This week, I am thankful,
1. That my family is complete and together. I feel so sad for those parents who are not with their kids and families during this season.
2. For the gifts, both big and small from my friends because the show how they love me.
3. For food and lots of parties because Christmas is indeed a time to be thankful for all these blessings.
4. For my husband, for loving me, just the way I am.
5. For my kids, for kissing me goodnight. This is priceless really!
6. For my mother and my sisters for their unconditional love and support.
7. Even though we have not much money, we are still able to enjoy the holiday and experience new things.
8. For running and the high that it gives me. Especially thankful when I am running with my husband and we get to talk about little things.
9. For the house in Montalban, because it gives affirmation to our loves that we can do anything if we set our minds to it.
10. For the blessings that the Lord has blessed me with and all the trials that comes along with it.
On how this idea came to be and for credit on the image, check here.
Its Wednesday again and another day to count our blessings!
1. The beautiful, beautiful house below that is the product of our hard work!2. The good health of my family.
3. The Christmas gifts from friends and business contacts, the brownies, the cakes, the cookies, the wines, the list goes on!
4. The joy of putting up Christmas decors and the happiness that it brings to the kids.
5. The simple joy of giving.
6. The salvation that God promised.
7. The anticipation of our 13th years of being married.
8. My Girbaud bag.
9. Finishing the office giveaways early.
10. For being alive and being able to appreciate it all!
"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die. So, let us all be thankful."