Mommy Moments: Last Christmas

Dec 3, 2010

mommy moments

These were our photos last Christmas. This one is Ishi with her Daddy during her Kinder class Christmas Party at Jollibee.
This next picture was taken at my office lobby when I brought her with me to work before Christmas.

Danniel and Ishi both wanted to come with me to work but since I cannot manage with both of them and still do my job, I brought them one at a time. Ishi was with me on December 21 and Danniel on the following day.

This was taken at home after we went to mass on Christmas eve and before eating our noche buena. With my family around me, I feel so blessed and content!
I know that my family is lucky to be together during this time and I consider it one the Lord's greatest blessings.


7 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Last Christmas

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster