Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Dec 22, 2010

Its three days to Christmas and that time of the week again to count our blessings! This week, I am thankful,
1. That my family is complete and together. I feel so sad for those parents who are not with their kids and families during this season.
2. For the gifts, both big and small from my friends because the show how they love me.
3. For food and lots of parties because Christmas is indeed a time to be thankful for all these blessings.
4. For my husband, for loving me, just the way I am.
5. For my kids, for kissing me goodnight. This is priceless really!
6. For my mother and my sisters for their unconditional love and support.
7. Even though we have not much money, we are still able to enjoy the holiday and experience new things.
8. For running and the high that it gives me. Especially thankful when I am running with my husband and we get to talk about little things.
9. For the house in Montalban, because it gives affirmation to our loves that we can do anything if we set our minds to it.
10. For the blessings that the Lord has blessed me with and all the trials that comes along with it.

On how this idea came to be and for credit on the image, check here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster