Home Sweet Home

Jan 24, 2011

If I were to win the lottery today, the first thing I will buy is a house. I know there is something in my childhood that really compels me to dream of owning my own house. I think maybe it because I was shuffled from house to house when I was a kid. So, I want my kids to never have that same experience. We have a house in Montalban and we are paying for it already, but when the calamity that was Ondoy happened, my husband is reluctant to move there. I want to get another housing loan for second homes but when I received the sample computation, I know that I should wait maybe five more years before we can do it. The amortization is way beyond our financial capabilities at the moment. I know that there is nothing wrong in dreaming for our own home and I am sure that before we retire, we will be able to realize this dream. The dream of owning our own home sweet home for our family is something that drives us to work harder. I just wish that we get enough help from the world to realize this dream. They say that when you want something hard enough, the universe will conspire to give it to you. With a lot of hard work and a little more luck, I know we can do it!


1 comments: to “ Home Sweet Home

  • Jazzie Casas
    January 24, 2011  

    Investigation is critical to all first time home buyer looking for credit and grants. There are other websites available to help you gather information and ideas. Like in the paragraph mentioned above you can go to US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development. There is also another website that you can navigate to that will give you a more comprehensive list and that site is Grants.gov. When you are a first time home buyer you should be prepared to spend as much time as you can researching all of the programs that are available to you.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster