Never Grow Up

Jan 25, 2011

"Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Wont let no one break your heart
No one will desert you
Just try to never grow up
Never grow up"


The title and the lines are from the song of Taylor Swift and while listening to it, I am reminded of how my eldest son is growing too fast! He will be 12 years old this year and in a few years, he will be dating already. I feel so sad thinking about it! If he can only not grow up and remain to be my baby forever. I know that parents out there understand how I feel. I just dont know how this song could make me think of my eldest and how he cant be my little boy forever. I just wish he grow up to be a good and happy person. I know that I should stop thinking about it and let things be but a mother feels these things sometimes. Okay, I should go and check those bingo sites that I would recommend for our school reunion! I feel so old!


0 comments: to “ Never Grow Up

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster