Why Exercise Wont Make You Thin

Jan 11, 2011

I was reading this article Why Exercise Wont Make You Thin which my friend shared on Facebook and after I read the title, I jumped into a lot of conclusions. But at the end of the article, it says and I have to agree, " it's what you eat, not how hard you try to work it off, that matters more in losing weight." The article also said that we end up more hungry after a good exercise and we tend to eat more to compensate. I think this is exactly why I am not losing any weight. I have no guilt feeling eating that extra slice of pizza because I will run again tomorrow, or I can eat that chocolate because I burned a lot of calories earlier in the day. I try to compensate and in the end, my effort on exercising to lose weight was just wasted. So it really is a matter of having a good eating habit. I now think of exercising to keep my body fit and free from sickness rather than for losing weight. I know that to lose weight, I should change my eating habit and just go for food that are really needed by my body, like fruits and vegetables and stay away from filling foods like the delicious pasta above which I cooked last New Year. It really is difficult to lose weight and I envy people who have discipline and can say no to junk food. I guess I need more discipline in what I eat and to just maintain my daily exercise regimen for a healhtier body. Goodluck to me


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster