Diaper Rash Solution

Feb 12, 2011

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

Motherhood is one of my life's greatest joy but it has also given me the greatest of challenges.  Can you imagine feeling so helpless because you cannot make your baby stop crying?  And what if the cause of his crying is your own carelessness?  That would surely break your heart!  Having a diaper rash is just one of the many conditions that can harm your baby and it is usually preventable.  However, there are instances when we are too busy and are not able to change the baby's diaper on time making him susceptible to rashes.  If I had known about Boudreaux's Butt Paste  when I was having these troubles, then my babies could have been spared the pain of the rashes.  I could  have been spared of many countless sleepless nights  too!  My cousin from the US gave my niece a very handy flip top tube when she visited with her daughter.  She saw that my cousin was still using petroleum jelly on the rashes and that just makes the rashes more itchy because moisture is trapped and the rashes don't heal at all!  We were laughing at the name butt paste but it was indeed a paste that heals those delicate baby butts!   Now my niece sleeps comfortably and she has no more rashes after less than a week of use.  I told my cousin that I will be sure to recommend Boudreaux's Butt Paste to my mom friends because they can get free samples too!  All they have to do is visit Boudreaux's Butt Paste website to get their free samples! I am sure they will believe me because this product has been featured on Oprah, Tonight Show and People Magazine to name a few.

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments: to “ Diaper Rash Solution

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster