Palawan, Here We Come!

Feb 22, 2011


I am so excited for our trip this coming March 4 to Puerto Pincesa in Palawan. I bought the round trip ticket for two passengers last June 2010 when Cebu Pacific had a seat sale and I paid only P594.40! I was really thinking of not pushing through with the trip just last week that my hotel reservation at Ysabelle Mansion expired before I was able to make a down payment. Anyway, I found this great package from Audissie Pension and there is no downpayment required too!
Package A
Inclusions:
4 days 3 nights room accommodation (Good for 2 pax)
with Daily Breakfast
Underground River Tour
Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour
P 8,000.00

It also comes with free airport transfers and are also inclusive of taxes. I think is a great deal already because the Underground River tour costs P1500 per person and the Honda Bay tour costs P1,100 per person. We will just do our own City Tour and I have already listed down the places to visit. I hope that my husband will enjoy our belated Valentine's celebration!


0 comments: to “ Palawan, Here We Come!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster