Summer Plans

Feb 18, 2011


Its just one and a half months and school will be officially over! It is now time to make summer plans for the kids! If I were rich, I would rent one of those UK Holiday Cottages and enjoy an amazing vacation abroad. But as it is, we can only choose a resort that we can afford, yet at the same time the kids will enjoy. Two of my kids will celebrate their birthdays this summer so at least one of those will be celebrated by a swimming party. My friend Rona was able to book a summer getaway to Boracay this May for the whole family. I wish we can do the same during summer season. Unfortunately, the seat sale I was only get for us to Cebu will be in August. I am hoping that we will not have to cancel our trip because of any typhoon! I am also thinking of going on a road trip to some parts pf Laguna or Rizal and staying overnight in any of the resorts there. I am thinking of checking out Casa San Pablo because I read a very good review there from one of the blogs I recently discover. If not one of these plans push through, we can always spend a weekend in Tagaytay. I am too excited for summer already!


0 comments: to “ Summer Plans

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster