Ten Things I Would Change About Myself

Feb 24, 2011

Ten Thing I Would Change About Myself

image: Punta Cruz Watch Tower, Tagbilaran Bohol, June 2009

1. I will learn to be a little more grateful for everything in my life. I have a wonderful husband, three sweet kids, two loving sisters and a very supportive mother. I have great friends and a well-paying job. We have enough food and there is a roof above our head. I should be more thankful!
2. I will try to care less about what other people think and just do the things that will make me happy. Of course, that doesn't mean that I will hurt them. For example, if I want to travel and I bought the tickets and I will pay for the trip, it shouldn't matter to me that other people say I travel a lot! I do and I do so with my own money so it is my life! If they have a problem with it, then it is their problem.
3. I should try to take care of my appearance more. I am turning 35 next year and I don't want to look it! Ha ha!
4. I should take my sarcasm down a few notches. Really.
5. I will try to save a little more.
6. I will try to pay more attention to my loved ones and be really there for them. Being in the moment is sometimes not my strongest suit. When we are in a beautiful place, instead of enjoying the place, I would sometimes wish I have my camera with me because I would love to blog about it.
7. I should eat less and exercise more.
8. I better enroll in an MBA now so that I can get that promotion. Or should I try sixth form college London? I should really do something soon!
9. I should learn to simplify and get rid of a lot of clutter in my life, both literally and figuratively.
10. I should be a little less arrogant, a little more caring and lot more giving!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster