The Blogger is in Palawan!

Mar 5, 2011

I am currently in Palawan with my husband. I was able to get a ticket during one of Cebu Pacific's major sale so we are here for a 4 days, 3 nights vacation. I booked us a package at Audissie Pension, and we just visited the Underground River today. The picture above was taken at the loading bay near the entrance to the river. We traveled 2 hours by van to reach the Sabang Wharf. When we get there at 1030 am, we were advised that our schedule is at 1130 so we had our early buffet lunch. I was about to put on some more sunblock cream when I found out that I left it at the pension inn! Good thing it was just sunblock and not some psoriasis treatment cream! We stayed at Sabang beach for a while after our early lunch, and I was careful not to walk under the sun too much. When we get to the Underground river, there was a long wait and we entertained ourselves looking at the monkeys and the bayawaks. We waited an hour more before it was our turn to ride the paddle boat. It was a very unforgettable experience and I will try to blog about it more later! I need to sleep early because we will have our Honda bay tour tomorrow!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster