Happy Swimming!

Mar 28, 2011

Summer is officially here, thanks to Johann's 3rd birthday party swimming celebration! The picture above is of my daughter Ishi who was among the first guests to hit the pool and one of the last ones to leave. They had such a fun afternoon playing in the water you would think this is the first time in years that they have been on the pool. She is turning 7 in May and I think that she would thoroughly enjoy a swimming party too! I have to make plans and I hope we will have enough funds to make this birthday special. I envy the kids who are enjoying their summer. Unlike us adults who don't vacation from work and who has to think how to put last year's school stuff at Storage Leicester, kids have only swimming activities like these to keep them entertained during summer. They can sleep late, wake up even later and then play the whole afternoon. Of course, its up to us parents to make their summer time worthwhile but fun too! I just hope that I can have enough leave days from work to keep up with the kid's fun activities and have an enjoyable summer too!


1 comments: to “ Happy Swimming!

  • Nortehanon
    March 29, 2011  

    Waaaaahhh....you made me remember how fun summers were when I was still a student and how sad it is that I could no longer do the usual summer activities now that I'm already working :(

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster