More Ways to Earn from Blogging

Mar 30, 2011

I want to buy a DLSR camera this year and all my blogging income are already earmarked for that dream purchase. Having said that, you should see more posts in this blog, hoping to get more hits which in turn could mean more income! One of my blogging friend know of my goal and has encouraged me to check out pay per click marketing. She said that I could be on top of the list of a lot of search engines which could mean a lot more clicks which could transform to more income for my blog. While I admit to being excited on this idea of more AdSense income from those visiting my site, I have to make sure that I won't violate any rules here. I can't afford to have my AdSense blog blocked nor engage in illegal activities! I am such a newbie to even engage in hack techniques or whatever else you call them! Of course, my friend was laughing at me for being such an alarmist and assured me that there is nothing wrong with the product. I told her that I will study it first before I try and do it in my blog because that is the prudent thing to do. In the meantime, I will rely on the proven formula of hard work and perseverance in trying to earn from blogging, and posts as often as possible!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster