We are going home!

Mar 7, 2011

Today ends our 4 day stay in Puerto Princesa. We visited the great places in the city, we went to see the world-famous and one of the finalists to the New Seven Wonders of Nature, the St Paul Underground River and we toured the islands of Honda bay. It was a very fun, educational, memorable and tiring experience! Today, since our flight leaves at 5pm, we have enough time to visit the public market for some pasalubongs. We have already bought shirts for the family and we still need to buy some food for our office mates. When we get here, we only have two bags and going home, I am not sure if all our stuff would fit! We still need to buy some crabs for our little girl! If I cant pack for two people, I wonder how my Storage Leicester would look like! Anyway, packing is really not my thing. I have an office mate who can go on a 3 days, 2 nights vacation with only a small bag. I am also bad at storing stuff because I can never bear to wrap up stuff and always end up storing less than I intended. Good thing that we did not avail of go-lite tickets from Cebu Pacific so we can check in some of our bags! Bye, I am off to pack!


0 comments: to “ We are going home!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster