Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Mar 2, 2011

Its Wednesday again and time to count and be thankful for our blessings! Happiness is:
1. A new phone! Finally swapped my Samsung for a Nokia C3 with only 2,000 cash out!
2. A new photo blog.
3. The Puerto Princesa trip this Friday with my husband. Excited!
4. A new jacket from hubby. To sweet, but I bought him one too! He he.
5. A new shoes from Adidas. Thanks for the 70% off sale, and their office being in our building, I was able to buy one for my sister as well.
6. The cold weather
7. And yet no allergies!
8. Ukay-ukay finds. I love Quiapo.
9. Lost 5 pounds! the best!
10.Kisses from my kids!

To see where this started and for credits on the image, check here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster