Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Puerto Princesa

Apr 1, 2011

The Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Puerto Princesa was the last stop in our city tour after the visit to Iwahig Penal Colony. I wanted to say my prayers and thanks for having been blessed to visit the beautiful Puerto Princesa city. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the church! It was really very beautiful! The church is located along Rizal Avenue and was actualy just a block away from our pension, Audissie Inn.
The inside of the church looks very beautiful too!
The following Sunday we went to hear mass at this church too.
This is the view of the church taken from the other side of Rizal Avenue.
I hope I can hear mass at this church during its feast day and see the procession. That should be very interesting!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster