Mellow Yellow Monday: Swimming Lessons

Apr 18, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Both my husband and I do not know how to swim. In fact, learning how to swim is in my bucket list! So it is my wish that my kids learn to swim because I know that is a life skill. During our latest swimming activity last April 10, here are pictures of my husband showing her daughter how to swim. It was so funny because he does not know how to swim but he really wants his daughter to learn!
Here is my eldest son, who swims a little, showing me how this not really just 6 feet deep! I didnt go anywhere near that area, ha ha ha!A tender moment shared between father and daughter.
Happy Mellow Yellow Monday everyone!


4 comments: to “ Mellow Yellow Monday: Swimming Lessons

  • January
    April 18, 2011  

    i don't know how to swim too :(

    Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday
    Hope You can visit my Yellows at the ff:
    Reaches and Holds
    CDO Mugs
    Forever in Our Hearts

  • Mona
    April 18, 2011  

    Same here i don't know how to swim actually its one of my frustrations hehe .. Lovely photos you have .. visiting thru MYM.

  • gazeallyouwant
    April 19, 2011  

    I don't know how to swim too, but I promised to myself that when I got kids I'll enroll them to swimming class, its because of two things first is for their safety and the other is for their exercise or past time. Good thing your kids are having their class now. Happy swimming!

  • Genie
    April 20, 2011  

    What a fun post for a yellow Monday. The color really stands out vividly against the side of the pool. Everyone looks so happy...it must have been a fun time for all. Your pictures put a big smile on my face today.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster