Mommy Moments: Birthday Photos

Apr 15, 2011

mommy moments

Birthdays are indeed milestones that must be celebrated with joy! And here are just photos of our birthday celebrations over the years. From the top, the first picture is of the cake that I received from my sister for my birthday laste February. The next photo is of my kids during Johann's party and the next is of my sister when she turned 18 last year.The next photo is when Ishi turned 5. She will be turning 7 this year and I have not made any plans yet! The next picture is of my eldest so Drexelle blowing his candles on a cupcake. The next is my mom during her swimming party and the last two are of Danniel when he turned 8 and his birthday party when he was 7. I feel very lucky to be able to celebrate these birthdays and sometimes the celebration is just a simple family dinner. I make sure that my kids feel special during their very special day!


2 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Birthday Photos

  • Ebendy
    April 16, 2011  

    Great combination of pictures representing precious moments.Nice post.Meanwhile Plz do pass by my blog on freeing your mind, follow and comment to improve my works too.Thanks.

  • christina
    April 16, 2011  

    You're so so lucky especially with Noel.. Inggit ako hehehe

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster