May 25, 2011
Happiness is a an attitude and whatever life gives you, its up to you how to react! Me, I choose to be happy and I count my blessings here:
1. Sweet sons and daughter who takes care of me when I am sick. I had a terrible migraine last Monday and I was too nauseated to even take my clothes off. Drexelle made the bed, Danniel gave me medicine and Ishi rubbed my head with Giga balm. She also put on my socks and tucked me in. They all kissed me goodnight very tenderly. What more can a mother ask for!
2. Money to send Mom home to the province and am still praying for her safe journey because of the typhoon. She only goes home once every 3 years or so and even though money is hard because of school opening, I am just thankful that she was still able to go home. But we miss her already.
3. The super fun Fiesta in Batangas last Sunday. Thanks again Karen for having us!
4. A great Ensogo deal for me and my sister. I wont tell what it is, but its for beauty of course!
5. My husband, who always put his family above all!
6. Slimming coffee. I will blog about it later.
7. Patience for the bonus that I hope will come.
8. The rain and the coolness it brings.
9. The upcoming Bohol trip. Its off-site planning for our department but its still gonna be fun!
10. My son for being responsible. He can now take care oh his siblings! Yehey!
To see how this mem started and for credits on the image, check here.
May 24, 2011
Batanguenos are very well known for their hospitality and one proof to this is when we visited last Sunday during their town Fiesta. Our friend Karen invited us over for the day and we were very much awed at how much effort they exerted for our visit! Their house was shining with the lovely yellow curtains, and the food was overflowing!
This is just one of the many tables laden with wonderful dishes that we enjoyed!
We visited a total of 5 houses so you can just imagine how full we were with all those food! In Batangas, you have to grace each and every house or they will take offense.
It was really a very fun town fiesta and we are very grateful to Karen and her family for having us again!
May 18, 2011
Its the time of the week again to count our blessings! Happiness is:
1. Enrollment is done and just books and school supplies to go!
2. Cathy and her credit card and 6 months interest free payments.
3. The Robinsons mall sale and school shoes at low prices.
4. Jansport bag at P800 ;-)
5. Learning to drink Tequila with the husband and surviving to go to work the following day.
6. A bottle of red wine with the hubby while watching the news and eating corn bits. Bliss!
7. Butterfly kisses at night ;-)
8. Re-reading Twilight and still finding it as cheesy as before.
9. A pay raise ;-)
There are lot more reasons to be thankful and we must always, always count our blessings! To learn about where this meme came from and for credits on the image, click here.
May 16, 2011
Unfortunately, the cost of fuel is so high that for 5 of us who wish to go to Caticlan on November the cost will be P1,797.60 when it used to be around just P500 before. Anyway, my husband and I are still discussing if we will go to Boracay. I hope there are still seats left later!
May 11, 2011
It was especially fun watching the kids enjoy themselves and we hope to do this again soon! Happy Watery Wednesday!
May 10, 2011
Adobong KangKong for fiber!
I forgot the name of this soup but it was like tinola with coconut.
Oh and there was also this grilled yellow fin tuna that I wasnt able to get a picture of! And then after that delicious meal, we walked it off at this very beautiful beach. We also tried to jump it off a little, but I guess we were too heavy for take off, ha ha!
It was a very wonderful day and we were extremely happy, well-fed and just thankful for being alive!
May 9, 2011
Happy Mellow Yellow Monday everyone!
May 4, 2011
1. Ishi is turning 7 years old this Friday!
2. And we have finally made a reservation at Bosay Resort
3. I am having a birthday tarpaulin printed too!
4. We now have a van so traveling wont be as tiring as before.
5. A lugaw with tokwa and egg dinner date with husband in Antipolo overlooking Manila last night. It was the cheapest date ever yet very sweet too!
6. Loans for tuition fees approved! I wont let the payment schemes ruin my happiness on this one!
7. Ready to enroll on Friday
8. An ever-supportive family: my mom who never complains, my sister Dianne who always has an ear for my complaints and Kris, a very reliable and responsible sister.
9. I discovered that some people were blocking me and my husband and my kids from viewing their FB pictures and wall posts and while I was initially hurt because I would never think to do that to them in the first place because they are family, I figured that unfriending them is not a very mature thing to do. Ha ha, its their problem really and not mine. But wait till I upload the pictures at Ishi's birthday this Sunday where they are invited, but I will hide it from them as well. Ha ha, revenge is sweet.
10. Oh, and I finally reached my first adsense payment threshold and am just waiting for the moolah to arrive!