Smoking Ban In Manila? Yeah, Right!

May 30, 2011

Its funny why we have to make new laws when we already have lots of them that we can't even implement. Here is a photo I took last Saturday on our way to Divisoria to buy uniforms and school supplies. Can you see the driver's hand on the steering wheel and the huge no smoking sign posted inside his jeepney?
I didn't call his attention to this sign because I didn't want to transfer to another jeepney should he take offense. And also because his smoke wasnt blowing towards me and my son. But if I was having a bad day, I might have called his attention and maybe picked a fight, ha ha!


1 comments: to “ Smoking Ban In Manila? Yeah, Right!

  • Anonymous
    October 21, 2012  

    Gгeetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't
    wait to take a look ωhеn I get home.

    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not
    evеn usіng WІFІ, just 3G ..
    Anyhoω, fantаstic site!
    My site: teeth whitening home remedies

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster