Medical Uniforms

Jun 7, 2011

I was so happy to catch again the screening of one of my all-time favorite movie, City of Angels. Not only because I love the sound track and how Nicolas Cage looks so handsome but also because I love seeing Meg Ryan in her medical scrub as she gets ready for a surgery. She looks so efficient and clean at the same time. I really have a thing for people in scrubs because I think that they look so professional that I really feel at ease with the right away. And my friends know that I am a good source of information on where to buy medical uniforms because of this, umm, obsession. I always tell them to check out this link: http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/. When my youngest daughter was in pre-school, her uniform looks like a nursing scrub suit and she looks so adorable! I already have plans of her taking a medical course, ha ha. Of course, that is still so far off in the future but one can dream right? I think in the mean time I will just have to make do with watching TV shows with guys and gals in medical uniforms! But I can also just imagine myself the proud mom of a doctor or a nurse!


2 comments: to “ Medical Uniforms

  • Heaven
    July 22, 2011  

    What staff typically wears medical scrubs uniforms where you work? At many places I’ve been, only nurses and doctors wear scrubs, but now I see so many more occupations which prefer the adoption of scrubs uniforms. What do you think about this? I really like this practice since it presents a more professional and hygienic environment for patients.

  • Adam
    July 28, 2011  

    the general public's perception is that uniforms pose an infection risk when worn inside and outside clinical settings.
    Medical Uniforms

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster